Since its inception, AUSTIN YES has made a commitment to serve as many students as possible. Recently we created YES Grants which focus on STEM, innovation, or development of programs related to science and math.
YES Grants are open to area public, private, or charter elementary, middle and high schools and 501(c)3 non-profits with a youth focus.
Next grant cycle: January 3 – February 28, 2022
’21 Fall YES Grant Recipients
- Harlandale ISD – Extended Day Program ($28,000)
- Rahe Bulverde Elementary School ($19,000)
- Harmony School of Innovation – San Antonio ($2,800)
- Villarreal Elementary School ($3,000)
- Palo Alto Elementary School ($4,500)
- Henderson Elementary School ($5,000)
- Meadow Village Elementary School ($3,000)
- McDermott Elementary School ($2,100)
- Timberwilde Elementary School ($1,900)
- Jerry D. Allen Elementary School ($4,000)
- Charles L. Kuentz Elementary School ($6,500)
- Will Rogers Academy ($13,500)
Administrators, teachers, faculty or staff from area public or private elementary, middle school and high schools and 501(c)3 non-profits that work with youth can apply for this grant.
Equipment purchases will need to be made with 45 days of receiving funding. Programs or projects do not need to be finished by the end of school year; however, a status report will be required within 6 months of receiving funding.
SA YES staff and/or Board member(s) will review the applications. There will be additional information collected if your application is funded. Announcement(s) will be made the week of October 11th.
It will be required to send AUSTIN YES a 3 month and 6 month status report. This report will include information about how the funding was spent, number of potential students that have been helped or planned to be helped and continuing of the project/program/etc.
Yes, however, we ask that all press releases be sent to AUSTIN YES for approval. If you are tagging us on social media, please use the following: #ApplyYESGrant