AUSTIN YES Drive Away for Education Truck Raffle
OFFICIAL RULES and CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
HOW TO ENTER AND WIN
1. You must be 18 years or older, be a resident of Texas and possess a valid Texas driver’s license to enter this raffle and be able to claim the prize should your name be selected as the winner.
Raffle tickets are one (1) for $25, or three (3) for $50, 10 for $100, and are available for purchase only during the Raffle Period beginning June 1, 2020 and ending August 2, 2020 at 11:59 pm.
All net proceeds of the Raffle will benefit AUSTIN YES and SA YES and will be used to purchase school supplies for elementary school children in need of such in designated Title 1 elementary schools in Austin, Texas and San Antonio, Texas.
2. To enter, go to AUSTINYES.org or SAYES.org to purchase raffle tickets. You will need to have a valid credit card to do so. Successfully complete the online raffle registration form with your name, address, phone number, birth date, credit card payment information, and click submit. No mechanically reproduced or incomplete entries will be accepted or be eligible. No mail-in or manual raffle purchases are allowed.
3. For each raffle ticket purchased, the person whose name and information that is listed on the entry form will receive one (1) entry into the raffle drawing. Raffle tickets will be issued as entries as received up until the declared entry deadline.
4. Raffle tickets can not be re-sold or given away to another person or party. Only the registered name on the winning entry that is drawn will be allowed to claim the grand prize.
5. Odds of winning is based upon the total number of raffle entries purchased during the stated raffle period.
6. Raffle Prize: One eligible winner will receive their choice between five (5) different trucks, each with an approximate value of $45,000. Choices include 2020 Nissan Titan S Crew Cab, 2020 Chevrolet Silverado Crew Cab, 2020 Ford F150 Super Crew 4×4, 2020 RAM 1500 Lone Star Crew Cab, or 2020 GMC Sierra 1500 Double Cab Standard Box Elevation. The winner will be selected by a random drawing that will be televised and announced on WOAI-TV on August 5, 2020, during the 10 pm News. There is no cash alternative prize available as per Texas state law and the selected winner must agree to accept the prize within 14 days of notification which may be done via phone, email, text, or U.S. Post Office. If the selected winner fails to claim their prize within 14 days, for whatever reason, they will forfeit the prize and an alternate winner can be selected.
7. The winner is solely responsible for any and all federal taxes, city, county & state sales taxes, and vehicle registration fees in connection with winning the prize. The winner must sign and complete a federal W-9 form and W-2G based on the estimated retail value of the vehicle being awarded by August 31, 2020. Any federal withholding taxes must be paid to AUSTIN YES upon delivery of the prize and no later than August 31, 2020. The winner cannot assign the prize to another person for any reason.
8. AUSTIN YES and its affiliated sponsors and marketing partners reserve the right to substitute the raffle prize for whatever reason, if necessary.
9. Employees of AUSTIN YES, their affiliates, and their family members are ineligible to enter and win the raffle prize.
RAFFLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. AUSTIN YES employees and family members and its sponsors, marketing partners, affiliated marketing agencies, officers and employees are not responsible for lost, late, garbled, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction. Any entries received that are duplicate, mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of AUSTIN YES and will not be acknowledged or returned.
2. The vehicle raffle prize (detailed above) is provided “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind other than the standard warranty that comes with the vehicle.
3. Each winner must sign and return a release and must show photo identification to claim his/her prize. AUSTIN YES reserves the right to require additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding any prize based on the identification presented. This release will also allow AUSTIN YES to share the winners’ name, voice recording, video appearance and photo likeness for any and all marketing and publicity purposes as it may deem desirable to communicate the winner of the raffle and future raffles. This includes postings on social media sites that AUSTIN YES and its affiliated entities utilize to promote and communicate their non-profit activities and organizational information.
4. For the name of the raffle prize winner, go to AUSTINYES.org any time after August 31, 2020 or send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to AUSTIN YES, 7550 West IH-10, Suite 508, San Antonio, Texas 78229 within thirty (30) days of the last day of the raffle entry period.
5. The raffle decisions made by AUSTIN YES (raffle organizer), its officers, employees, sponsors, marketing partners, and their family members are final, and entrants accept this provision as a condition of entry into this charitable raffle.
This Raffle is being held by the AUSTIN YES, a d/b/a of SA YES, a non-profit organization, a registered 501(c)(3) according to the terms of the Charitable Raffle Enabling Act, is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.